As one of the initiatives of the ENHANCE Project we are developing a system of international mentoring for start-ups emerging from university ecosystems.
If you are a technology start-up emerging from one of the Enhance Universities --> choose from a range of mentoring within one to five thematic areas:
(1) Idea validation introducing new products to the market
(2) Customer development understanding customer needs and identifying the potential market size
(3) Business development validating business potential, including sales models
(4) Sustainable development learning about the advantages and possibilities of using sustainable development in building a company
(5) Internationalization entering new markets or establishing cooperation with companies in other countries
TAKE A CHANCE WITH US!
The network of our mentors is made up of experienced experts from our universities startup ecosystems.
Both start-ups and mentors from all universities participate in the programme.
Thanks to this geographically and industry wide consortium, we can offer any company the opportunity to be consulted in three areas:
1. Idea validation,
2. Customer development,
3. Business development,
4. Sustainable development,
The mentoring programme is developed by:
1. Warsaw University of Technology (coordination)
2. Chalmers University of Technology
3. Norwegian University of Science and Technology
4. Politecnico di Milano
5. RWTH Aachen University
6. Universitat Politècnica de València
7. Technische Universität Berlin
The application form is a simple questionnaire from which we want to know what your company does and what your mentoring needs are
Go to the application form
Next you will be asked to create a "Webex" account.
Once you have activated your account on webex, go to the "Welcome!" working space. There you will find a questionnaire in which you can describe your company and mentoring needs.
This will allow us to better assign you to the right mentor.
At the beginning of each edition, our team will create mentor<>mentee matches. You will be informed of our selection.
After that all that remains is to arrange a date of contact with the mentor.
After all meetings we will ask you for feedback on your impressions of the Enhance mentoring process.
Created with Mobirise Free Web Site Maker